Digital Rights Management (DRM) is the ability to brand digital audio and video with attributes that ensure copyright protection and allows you to control distributed. DRM uses a secure license key to manage digital media files. The license key offers content protection even if the files are widely distributed. Every license is uniquely assigned to each computer. This prevents illegal distribution of digital media files. In fact, with Digital Rights Management (DRM), you can encourage users to freely pass out the files, because as soon as someone tries to play them, they are directed to the license server for registration. Listed below of some of the features of the Digital Rights Management (DRM) Services.
- Secure End-to-End Streaming and Downloads Through secure cryptographic protocols; digital media files are protected during download and on the consumer's PC.
- Separately Distributed Licenses and Media The digital media files and the licenses are issued independently. This allows maximum flexibility and allows wide distribution of content. When a digital media file is played, the Rights Manager checks to see if the consumer's computer has a license. Consumers without a valid license are directed to a license registration/payment page. Furthermore, additional licenses can be applied to the content after they have been distributed. The next time the consumer connects with the license server, the additional licensing choices are now available.
- Easy-to-Change Licensing Terms Since digital media and licenses are issued separately, licensing terms can be changed on the fly.
- Innovative Rental or Subscription Models The rules that can be applied to the licensed content are virtually limitless. Content providers can control license start times, stop times, and duration in order to create innovative business models. Using these different rights enables content providers to optimize their own business rules. Here are some sample subscription models we have implimented.
- Limited Play Previews Content providers can create rental or preview licenses for limited viewing digital media files, such as 1 free play, expire in 24 hours, etc. The potential license rules are endless, giving the content owner maximum flexibility in delivering content.
- Streaming A content distributor sets up a Web site to stream content to which consumers pay a fee to log on. Consumers can select digital tracks to play. A license is silently issued and the Windows Media file is streamed to the consumer.
- Multiple licenses A content distributor implements a Web site that enables consumers to choose the license they want for a particular Windows Media file. For example, a consumer can pay a small fee to play a Windows Media file for one week, or pay a larger fee to play the Windows Media file for one year.
We are offering digital rights management solutions,digital rights management services and digital rights management in Mumbai. Already having over 200 unique DRM solutions for clients just like you. Contact us today to see how we can make help make DRM work for you.